Housing benefit

How to claim

To apply for Housing Benefit you will need to complete the following online application form. You should now only apply for Housing Benefit if you are a pensioner or live in supported accommodation.

Working Age claimants, who do not live in supported accommodation, should apply for Universal Credit.

Apply for Housing Benefit online

The online claim form has a 'save facility' on each page to allow you to complete it at your own pace.

After you have completed the online claim form you will need to send or bring it in with the supporting documentationas evidence.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page