Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Home schooling

Elective Home Education is a provision for parents wishing to exercise their right under Section 7 of the Education Act 1996 to educate their child or children at home.

If you have any queries relating to Elective Home Education please contact the Senior Education Welfare Officer on 01793 465778 

Further information

For further information on Elective Home Education in Swindon, please refer to the documents below:

For further general information about Elective Home Education, please refer to GOV.UK - Home Education

Last updated: 29 August 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.