Coronavirus (COVID-19)

We are publishing frequent updates about the impact the Coronavirus outbreak is having on council services, along with health guidance and other key information for residents and businesses.

Report suspected child abuse or exploitation

If you suspect that any child or young person is being subjected to abuse, or you are otherwise concerned about their welfare or well-being, get in touch with us via the options below.

If you are concerned a child or young person is in immediate danger, call the Police on 999.

The service is available for anyone, professionals or members of the public, to report any concerns in respect of children and young people up to the age of 18 years, or 25 years if they have a disability.

You can contact the service using the following options:

Non emergencies (office hours)

  • Email:
  • Telephone: 01793 466903 (during normal office hours, 8.30am to 4.40pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4.00pm Friday)

Non emergencies (out of hours)

  • Call 101


  • Call 999

You do not have to give your name if you contact us however, we may request your details so we can contact you for further information. Unless you are a professional, we will treat anything you tell us confidentially if you request to remain anonymous. The information you share with us will be recorded and may be acted upon which could include sharing what you have told us with the family.

If you are a professional, please complete the RF1 form from the Swindon Local Safeguarding Children Board website.

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.