Pay your business rates
Pay online using a debit card
To pay your business rates online you will need:
- Your Business Rate Account Number
- Your Company Name, Trading Name or Surname
- The system will provide you with prompts for the information you need to provide.
Direct debit via your bank or building society
Direct Debit is Swindon Borough Council's preferred method of payment. We will arrange for your bank or building society to transfer your payments directly to us once you have completed the following form:
If you wish to pay by BACS (Bankers Automated Clearing Services) please quote:
- Swindon Borough Council collection account
- Sort code 309841
- Bank account 79041360 and
- Your business rate account number
Call the Council's automated payments line on 0845 603 5058 which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Payments can only be made by debit card.
Please send your cheque to:
Revenues and Benefits
Swindon Borough Council
Please write your account number on the reverse of your cheque. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Swindon Borough Council’. Please do not send cash through the post.