Council Tax Support

How to claim

In order to make an application for Council Tax Support, you can complete the following form.

You will need to accompany your application with supporting documents. These are explained in the application form.

Apply for Council Tax Support

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page