Register your premises as a wedding venue

For details of all current approved premises, please see Marriage and Civil Partnerships venues

Hotels and other venues (non-religious), within the Borough of Swindon can apply to be licensed to register as marriage and civil partnership venues.

For an initial discussion please telephone the Register Office then, when you are ready to apply, please download and complete the form and instructions below:

Objections to applications

Any objections to current applications should be made in writing by the closing date/time, stating the reasons for the objection, to:

The Director
Law and Democratic Services
Swindon Borough Council
Civic Offices
Euclid Street

Last updated: 02 March 2016. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.