Find out about the Wichelstowe development
The next phase of the Wichelstowe development is due to get underway in 2017 with construction of schools, retail and housing in the Middle Wichel District Centre.
The area around the existing Waitrose store will include:
- A primary and secondary school run by the Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust
- A pub/restaurant with hotel rooms run by Hall and Woodhouse
- New housing including some specialist housing for older people
- New roads as well as some improvements to existing roads
- Upgrades to the canal banks and the canal towpath
On site activity will gradually increase throughout the year, with preparatory works taking place in the spring alongside design and planning approvals. More substantial construction activity will start in the summer and the first buildings will be coming out of the ground by the end of the year.
News and updates on the project
You can follow the progress of this work and keep up to date with the programme by following our monthly blog below or you can follow us on Twitter:
If you have questions or comments on the next phase of development at Wichelstowe, please contact us using the details below:
Tel: 01793 464357