Swindon energy matters
Swindon Energy Matters is about helping all Swindon residents to better manage their fuel bills, regardless of how they pay for their energy.
This could involve:
- looking at your current energy tariff to see if there is a better or cheaper option for you
- changing from a prepayment meter to a credit meter to help you access cheaper direct debit tariffs
- helping you understand how much energy your appliances are using, to help you monitor your energy use and see where you might be able to make reductions
- supporting you to manage any energy debt that may have built up
- discussing the benefits of smart meters
Contact our Warm & Safe Wiltshire advice service to see how they can help you to keep control of your energy bills.
- Freephone: 0800 038 5722
- Email: email@example.com