Application for a licence to place Builder's skip on the public highway

This form has 7 pages

Swindon Borough Council is collecting and will use the information you have provided to process and issue a licence to deposit materials on the public highway. Information regarding any licence issued will be shared with outside Agencies and other Council Departments for the purpose of recording activities in the public highway, invoicing and for street works inspections. Personal information such as names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will be used for Council business purposes only and will be shared externally and/or for non-business purposes should issues of public interest and/or health and safety arise. For further information on Data Protection please contact:

The Data Protection Officer
Swindon Borough Council
Civic Offices
Euclid Street