Major improvement works to the Greenbridge roundabout junction were carried out as part of the programme to improve the routes into the town to keep pace with the future development of the NEV.
What changes were made?
- More lanes were added to the roundabout
- Entry and exit routes were widened
- Traffic signals were installed on all approaches
- Additional pedestrian and cycle crossings were included
- A new exit from the Greenbridge retail park to reduce traffic on the roundabout was installed
You can view a detailed map of what the roundabout now looks like in the document below: