Primary school places and admissions
Changing your application
Before the closing date
- You can change your application before the closing date.
- If your application was made using the online system you can log back onto the online system and make your amendments. You must resubmit your application for any changes to be taken into account. If you do not resubmit your application it will not be considered.
After the closing date
- If you wish to change your application after the closing date, for example, if you wish to change the schools you have requested, this will make your application late and your application will be considered after on time applications have been allocated.
- You are strongly advised to consider the implication of doing this before submitting your change.
- After the closing date, if you wish to change the preference of the schools you have requested, you should complete the Change of school preference form.