Primary school places and admissions
Receiving your offer
- The Primary Offer Day is Monday, 16 April 2018. All parents will be sent a letter which will be posted by second class post on this day.
- If you applied online and requested an email to advise you of the offer, you will receive this on 16 April 2018. You will also receive a letter in the post.
- Please be advised that no information regarding the offer of a place can be given before this date. Information can only be given to the person who made the application.
- If you are not happy with the school you have been offered and wish to submit a change of preference, you should use the Change of Preference Request Form (PDF) and email this to email@example.com.
- If you wish to appeal because you have been refused a place, more information can be found on the School Admission Appeals webpage.