Neighbourhood Housing Officers
How to get in touch
You can manage your council housing tenancy online.
In your 'My Housing Tenancy' account, you can:
- make rent payment, view your rent payments and check your account balance
- report and manage housing repairs
- update your personal details and household information details of your Neighbourhood Housing Officer
To create an account, you will need to have your tenancy, rent or application reference number to hand.
If your query involves:
- rent collection and problems with rent payments
- problems with anti-social behaviour
- changing tenancy details, for example, an application for joint tenancy or ending a council tenancy
- general enquiries about your tenancy
You can contact a member of the team below:
Neighbourhood Management Team 1
Areas include: Stratton, Lower Penhill, Outer Penhill, Inner Penhill, Highworth, Blunsdon and North rural villages.
Neighbourhood Management Team 2
Areas include: Pinehurst, Gorsehill, Rodbourne, Moredon, Railway Village, Toothill, West Swindon and Freshbrook.
Neighbourhood Management Team 3
Areas include: Park North, Park South, Walcot, Wroughton, Eldene, and Liden.
For all other contact options, contact us direct.