Exchanging your council home

Make an enquiry about an exchange

If you would like further information about mutual exchanges, use our online form to make an enquiry.

Mutual exchange enquiry form

Alternatively, email: Mx@swindon.gov.uk.

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve swindon.gov.uk

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.