Get information about financial assistance for students

If you have any queries, or require further information about Student Finance, please refer to the Website: Student Finance England.

About disabled students' allowance

Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) provide extra financial help if you want to study a higher education course and have a disability, ongoing health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty like dyslexia. 

Further information

The Disabled Students' Allowance is administered by Student Finance England. To find out more about the Disabled Students' Allowance please visit the website.


Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.