Financial assistance for school pupils and students

Information for school age pupils

You may be eligible for the following support:

Please note: we do not provide financial support for buying school uniform.

Information for students of higher education

Disabled students' allowance

Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) provide extra financial help if you want to study a higher education course and have a disability. It also applies to students with ongoing health and mental health conditions or specific learning difficulties like dyslexia. 

Further information

If you have any queries or require further information, the Government website provides information about Student Finance and the Disabled Students' Allowance.


Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.