The Pride of Swindon Awards 2019
Do you know an individual or team who have made a difference to your community by helping others? If so, why not nominate them for a Pride of Swindon Award?
Your chosen nominee could be one of the following:
- A volunteer who has given their time selflessly for years
- A child or adult who has displayed remarkable courage
- A person who has helped reduce crime in your area
- An exemplary young person who should be recognised as a role model
- An extra special neighbour
- An employee who has gone the extra mile for those in the community
‘The Pride of Swindon Awards have been very successful in honouring the extraordinary personal commitment the people of Swindon give to their local community. I am proud to be part of the 2019 awards in this their 11th year.’ The Mayor of Swindon, Councillor Junab Ali.
The closing date for nominations is Friday, 25 January 2019
You can nominate by using the online form below:
Alternatively, you can use the downloadable 'paper' form below:
When nominating please do not exceed the 400 word limit and please let your nominee know you have put them forward for an award, as the local media may wish to contact you or the nominee to feature their story.