Waste collections update

Due to operational issues we are currently experiencing some disruption to refuse and recycling collections. We ask residents to bear with us during this time.

More information

Apply for a performing animals licence

The Performing Animals (Regulation) Act 1925 requires the person who exhibits or trains any performing animal to be registered with a local authority. The term "exhibit" is defined as "exhibit at any entertainment to which the public are admitted, whether on payment of money or otherwise…"and to "train" means "for the purpose of any such exhibition".

Apply for a Performing Animals Licence online

Alternatively, download and complete a Performing Animals Licence Application form (PDF)

Registration is not renewable and the registered person can keep it for life, unless their registration is suspended or cancelled by a court of law.

Any changes to the person or animals details must be reported to Swindon Borough Council on the Notification of Change form (PDF) with a further fee of £43.

Last updated: 24 November 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve swindon.gov.uk

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.