Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Apply for a licence to operate a riding establishment

Riding establishments must be licensed if they hire horses out for riding, or for the purposes of providing riding instruction, in return for payment.

Licences must be renewed annually on any date.

Apply for a Riding Establishment Licence online

Alternatively, download and complete a Riding Establishment Licence Application Form (PDF)

How to pay

The licence fee is £150 per year.

Pay for a Riding Establishment Licence online

Further information

Licences are issued under the Riding Establishments Act 1970.

For full details please see the Office of Public Sector Information website

Last updated: 23 November 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.