Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Apply for a house-to-house charitable collections licence

Local charity groups and organisations intending to collect money or other items from private homes in the Borough of Swindon, need to obtain a House to House Collections Licence.

Larger charities who have a Charity Commission Exemption will not need a specific House to House Collection Licence.

To apply for a House to House Collection Licence, please download and complete the following form:

Please note: there is no fee for this licence.

Last updated: 23 November 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.