Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Apply for an animal boarding establishment licence

Anyone who boards cats or dogs as a business must be licensed, whether in domestic or in commercial premises. Licences are valid for the calendar year and so must be renewed on 1 January.

Apply for an Animal Boarding Licence online

Alternatively, you can download, print and complete the Animal Boarding Licence Application form (PDF)

How to pay

Home boarding of dogs: £145 per year.
Additional carer for home boarding: £52 per year.
Kennels/catteries: £190 per year.

Pay for an Animal Boarding Licence online

Further information

Licences to board cats and dogs are issued under the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963. For full details please see the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI) website.

Last updated: 10 November 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.