Get an e-book or audio book
Create a new Borrowbox account
What you will need before you register to use BorrowBox
- An internet connection to complete your registration
- If you want to read on your smartphone or tablet, download the BorrowBox app from either the iPhone App Store, Google Play Store or install BorrowBox on a kindle fire
- You must be a member of Swindon libraries
- Ensure you select Swindon Libraries option when subscribing to the BorrowBox service
- Your Swindon library card number and PIN.
Creating a new BorrowBox account
- Go to the Borrowbox eBooks and eAudiobooks online system
- Click on 'Sign in'
- Sign in using your Borrower number (your Swindon library card number)
- Enter PIN
- Click 'Sign in'
Your account will list eBook and eAudiobook selections and your loans, reservations and loan history. You can borrow up to three eBooks for 2 weeks and three eAudiobooks for 2 weeks. The items will automatically delete at the end of the loan period, so no need to worry about overdue charges.