The Pride of Swindon Awards 2018
Do you know an individual or team who have made a difference to your community by helping others?
- A volunteer who has given their time selflessly for years
- A child or adult who has displayed remarkable courage
- A person who has helped reduce crime in your area
- An exemplary young person who should be recognised as a role model
- An extra special neighbour
- An employee who has gone the extra mile for those in the community
“There are a great many individuals and charities in Swindon run by volunteers who give their time freely to help others not so fortunate. The Pride of Swindon Awards allows the work that these wonderful people are involved in to be recognised and celebrated. Long may it continue.” The Mayor of Swindon, Councillor Maureen Penny.
Please use the online form below to nominate a group or individual:
Alternatively you can complete the following leaflet and return it to the address provided at the end of the form:
The closing date for nominations is Friday, 26 January 2018