Libraries and community assets
More about the proposed library strategy
The full libraries strategy is available via the document download below:
This download will also provide information and research that the Council has undertaken.
- a Needs Assessment which the Council has undertaken to look what the needs are of borough residents and who is currently using the library service
- a Diversity Impact Assessment which looks at what impacts the proposed strategy may have on certain groups of people and what the Council could do to prevent these impacts
- results of the engagement exercise we carried out between February to April earlier this year
- profiles of the individual libraries including usage statistics and costs.
- libraries information and finance infographic displaying key facts about costs and usage of the library service
Our Library Newsletter contains more information on the library service, you can sign up on the E-Newsletters webpage.