Tell us if you move home

If you are moving to a new address, the Council will need to know so we can adjust your Council Tax account. Please click on the following button to complete the online registration form:

Council Tax Registration enquiry form

If this form is not applicable to your circumstances, please call 0345 302 2316

Please note: changing your Council Tax details does not automatically register you on the Electoral Roll however, this can also be done online: see the Register to Vote webpage and click on the Register to Vote online button.  

Last updated: 26 September 2016. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.