Rough sleeper reduction strategy consultation
We are currently consulting on the draft Rough Sleepers Reduction Strategy. This strategy sets out our vision and plans for reducing Rough Sleeping over the next three years. The strategy covers a range of themes which provide a framework to address Rough Sleeping in Swindon. The consultation will run from Thursday, 13 December 2018 to Thursday, 31 January 2018 and the results and comments will be collated.
The main themes of the draft Rough Sleepers Reduction Strategy are:
- Work in partnership to prevent people sleeping rough in the first place – no-one arrives on the street
- Rapid joined up response when people do end up on the streets
- Provide an outreach service for those with complex or multiple needs
- No-one should return to the streets
- Develop a range of accommodation and support solutions tailored to individual needs
You can view the full draft Rough Sleepers Reduction Strategy below:
How you can give us your views
Please take the time to complete our online questionnaire below. It will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and all responses will be anonymous.
The consultations are open to all Swindon residents and residents who live outside the Borough, as well as businesses, community and voluntary organisations. We are keen to hear your views on the strategy.
If you would prefer a hard copy of the questionnaire or another format of questionnaire, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 464402.