Stratton St Margaret neighbourhood plan consultation
As the qualifying body, Stratton St Margaret Parish Council has prepared and submitted a neighbourhood development plan proposal. This comes under Part 5 Regulation 15 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
Stratton St Margaret Parish Council has prepared the Stratton St Margaret Neighbourhood Plan which sets out the vision for the future of the area. It also sets out a number of planning policies which, if made by Swindon Borough Council, will form part of the development plan.
The draft plan and supporting documents can be viewed below:
- Stratton St Margaret neighbourhood development plan 2019 - 2026 submission draft (PDF)
- Stratton St Margaret neighbourhood development plan basic conditions statement (PDF)
- Consultation statement (PDF)
- Appendix 3 - consultation statement (PDF)
- Housing need advice statement (PDF)
- Note on neighbourhood plan housing needs advice (PDF)
Alternatively, the documents listed above can be accessed at the following locations:
We are inviting representations on the plan during the statutory consultation period, which will run from Wednesday, 13 November 2019 to Friday, 3 January 2020.
Representations should be received by 5.00pm on Friday, 3 January 2020 and sent in writing to:
Wat Tyler West 5
Swindon Borough Council
Alternatively, you can send your coments by email to: email@example.com
You can find out more about this consultation by contacting the planning department:
- Telephone: 01793 466513
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org