Rubbish and recycling guide

Household rubbish

Your non-recyclable household waste is collected by either a:

The day of collection depends on where, in the Borough, you live.

Wheelie bin quick guide


Your bin must be ready for collection from 6.30am


Try not to overfill the bin and ensure the lid is closed


Rubbish should not be left to the side of your wheelie bin


Garden waste can only be placed in a green bin*

If you are unable to cope with one wheelie bin because of the size of your family, an assessment can be booked with one of our Waste Wardens by contacting Customer Services

*A garden waste subscription costs £50 per year

Last updated: 01 December 2016. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.