Rubbish and recycling guide
Your non-recyclable household waste is collected by either a:
- Fortnightly wheelie bin collection, or
- For properties unsuitable for wheelie bins, a Weekly blue sack collection
The day of collection depends on where, in the Borough, you live.
Wheelie bin quick guide
- Your bin must be ready for collection from 6.30am
- Try not to overfill the bin and ensure the lid is closed
- Rubbish should not be left to the side of your wheelie bin
- No Garden Waste
*A garden waste subscription costs £50 per year
If you are unable to cope with one wheelie bin because of the size of your family or if you feel your property is unsuitable for a wheelie bin, you can request an assessment with one of our Waste Wardens.
Please note that in order to request an assessment, you will initially need to create a 'My Account' using the link below: