Tell us if we’ve missed a waste or recycling collection
Please note: The food waste collection service from selected households, will start from September 2019.
To find out when your first collection will take place, use our lookup tool.
We ask you to place all your waste and recycling at the nearest possible point to the property boundary by 6.30am on your collection day. Make sure that your bins, bags and boxes are clearly visible, otherwise your waste may not be collected.
You can check your property’s collection day using our collection day search tool.
If your waste is not collected by 5pm on the collection day and you think we have missed your collection, you can report it online by the end of the next working day.
We will return to collect your waste or recycling that:
- was put out on time and in the correct place
- contained the correct items
- was reported as a missed collection before 5pm on the next working day after the scheduled collection day
You can report missed collection of:
- general waste
- garden waste (have your subscription reference number ready before reporting)
- communal bin store
If you put your bin or recycling out late, or it is too late to report a missed collection, you can either:
- take it to the household waste recycling centre
- take your waste or recycling in and put it out again for your next scheduled collection
You can also let us know if a public litter bin needs emptying.