Report a change in your circumstances that affect your benefit claim

Use this Change of Circumstances form to advise us that you have changed your name, your address or both. We will use this to pass the information on to the relevant sections of the Council.

If you are using this online form to notify the Housing Benefit office of any changes, please be aware that they may contact you to clarify the details provided.

Report a change of address or circumstance online

Alternatively you can download and complete the following downloadable form:

Last updated: 17 November 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.