Report anti-social behaviour

For abandoned vehicles, fly-tipping, graffiti and any other environmental matters:

  • Report the problem online
  • Phone the StreetSmart team on 01793 445501
For other anti-social behaviour problems or advice:
Police Matters
  • In an emergency, phone 999 
  • To report a offence (non-emergency) please call the police on 101 
  • Crimestoppers - to report an offence confidentially phone 0800 555111 
  • See also the Wiltshire Police website

Last updated: 17 August 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.