Find out about Careline
Careline is a local service providing information to older people, adults with physical disabilities and carers.
Careline can help you get the information you need to make informed decisions and access appropriate services.
They can provide help with:
- equipment and adaptations for daily activities
- help at home
- support within your caring role
- residential and nursing home care
- paying for care services
- risks to your safety at home
- concerns about abuse or neglect of older adults
- social activities
- benefit agencies
- signposting to other agencies
You can also find out about the range of care services and options at any time by visiting the My Care, My Support website.
Telephone Careline (Freephone): 08000 856666 (charges apply when calling from a mobile telephone).
Careline opening times
|Monday-Thursday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 4.30pm|
|Weekends and Bank Holidays||Closed|
Minicom: 01793 436659
Fax: 01793 466876