Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Updates on council services, health advice, and support available for residents and businesses.

Children's, Adults & SENDAT

This form can be used to raise the following:

  • Complaint
  • Comment
  • Compliment

How do I make a complaint, comment or compliment?

Start by talking to the worker in Adult Social Care or Children’s services who is assisting you. Hopefully they can get things put right.

If this is not possible or you are still dissatisfied then you can make a formal complaint using this form.

You may also use this form to register a comment or compliment.

Help for Children

If you are a child in care or a care leaver you can also talk to someone at Coram Voice Advocacy Service. They are a charitable organisation who will give you advice, show you what to do and make sure you are listened to. You can call the helpline on 0808 800 5792 See how we deal with complaints.

PadlockPrivacy Notice

By completing the following form, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which outlines how we intend to use your personal data.

Please read the Privacy Notice before continuing
(Opens in a new window)