Communal Housing Repairs

This form has a maximum of 6 pages

The Council is responsible for communal repairs in properties such as multi storey flats, low rise flats, sheltered units, tenements and maisonettes. For example - a repair to door entry system, a lock changes to close back door, reglazing a stair window.

Repairs for council houses should be reported via our Housing Portal

PadlockPrivacy Notice

By completing the following form, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which outlines how we intend to use your personal data.

Please read the Privacy Notice before continuing >
(Opens in a new window)