Report a pothole

This form is used to report a pothole on Swindon roads.

If the report is about the M4 Motorway or the A419 please contact the Highways England as these routes are not the responsibility of Swindon Borough Council.

If there are yellow markings around the damaged area these have already been reported, inspected and are being actioned in line with our service levels. 

PadlockPrivacy Notice

The information you provide will be used to administer and process services you request via MyAccount and may be used in future to provide information on related services from the Council. We will not share your data with any third party except where explicitly stated e.g. Capita for card payments.

Under the Data Protection Act you can see your own personal information. If you would like to know more about this, please ask for our leaflet 'Access to your personal information’ by contacting or contact the Data Protection Officer at:

Swindon Borough Council,
Civic Offices,
Euclid Street,
SN1 2JH.