Council Tax: Moving Home Form

Section A

Page 1 of 12 (possible). You are 8% complete.

Swindon Borough Council                                                                       

Council Tax: Moving Home

If you are moving to a new address, whether in the Borough or outside, the Council will need to know so we can amend our records. Please complete all the relevant sections of this form.

If you have any problems in completing the form please contact the Council Tax Office on 0345 302 2316.

About You

Have you moved to the borough from outside the Swindon area or from a property within Swindon where you were not responsible for paying Council Tax Required