Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

A to Z

Personal budgets for children

When a child or young person has an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan, or when the local authority is in the process of preparing an EHC Plan, the parent and young person will have the right to request a personal budget

See: Personal budgets