A to Z

Trading Standards (consumer advice)

We do not currently offer first tier consumer advice.  For consumer advice you will initially need to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service.  

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.

Visit the Advice Guide website or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 040506. Alternatively, contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service for advice via their On-line Form.

Buy with Confidence

The Buy With Confidence website allows you to search for a local trader who operate their business in a legal, honest and fair way.