On this page: Information about how to contact or visit Swindon Direct, the customer services function of Swindon Borough Council.
Contact Swindon Direct (Customer Services)
Telephone Contact Centre
- StreetSmart enquiries: 01793 445501
- Housing enquires: 01793 445503
- Car parking: 01793 445506
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit helpline: 0345 3022316
- All other enquiries: 01793 445500
Contact Centre Opening Hours
Out-of-hours Phone Numbers
The following emergency services are available outside of normal working hours.
Housing Services: 01793 695851
Social Services: 01793 436699
Homeline: 01793 616427
Any other emergencies (includes reporting stray animals): 01793 466453
Customers wishing to call in person should go to the One-stop-shop reception desk at Wat Tyler House, Swindon. The entrance is located in Beckhampton Street.
One-stop-shop Opening Times
Swindon Borough Council