Find out about volunteer rangers
Volunteer rangers make a valuable contribution to the upkeep and management of many of our local Country Parks. They carry out a variety of tasks but it is not necessarily all manual work. Rangers may get involved in helping to run, organise and deliver events such as guided walks or wildlife workshops, and an extra pair of eyes on our wildlife surveys is always a help.
Volunteering as a ranger will provide you will the following:
- Action at your local sites
- New skills to share with others
- Opportunities to participate in outdoor activities
- Healthy exercise
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Professional experience
- Ways to help your local community
- A beautiful environment in which to work
How to apply
Please view the Rangers and Volunteers Work Programme (PDF) to see where you can help.
Please do not forget to fill in a contact telephone number so that the organising ranger can contact you.